Re: OT Newegg not displaying shipping charge
- From: John Doe <jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 10:14:24 GMT
Fitz <akfitz@xxxxxxx> wrote:
If Newegg is offering free shipping on an item, it advertises that
before you add the item to your cart. If shipping isn't free,
Free shipping is annoying when buying multiple items. Why does
adding a very small item like a USB flash drive with a shipping
charge of $4, then adding another item with "free shipping" to that
flash drive, end up with twice the shipping cost?
After they have my zip code, they should display the shipping charge
at the top of the page with the shopping cart items price. If they
don't want to calculate the shipping charge every time I add an
item, okay, but maybe they could afford doing that for customers who
are signed in.
And then there is the extended service plan sales pitch every time
an item is added to the cart, but that's another beef.
The first big front wheel rollerblades.
- Prev by Date: Re: OT Newegg not displaying shipping charge
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrade questions...
- Previous by thread: Re: OT Newegg not displaying shipping charge
- Next by thread: Re: OT Newegg not displaying shipping charge