Re: Help: Missing Hard Drive Space

On Oct 16, 1:58 pm, meow2...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Oct 15, 4:36 am,Searcher7<Search...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm still having problems. I can't open "My Computer", "Recycle Bin",
"Internet Explorer", or any folders on my desktop.

The only way to navigate into a folder or to one of my USB connected
micro drives is if I use the "attach a file" option in an e-mail so
the file upload window pops up. I can then click them open from there,
but can do little else.

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.