Re: For those of you using AVG and ZoneAlarm
- From: sebnoker80@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (SebNoker)
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 11:27:02 -0500
GUEST wrote:positives in
An update this week to AVG has been causing a raft of false
a few programs. One of these programs is zone alarm, and itdisables the
program. Restoring the entries from the virus vault does not fixthe
program, and you must uninstall and reinstall ZoneAlarm. Manypeople
were lucky and didn't update during the time that the bad updatefile
was there, and you won't notice any issues. If you can no longersee
ZoneAlarm in your system tray and you run AVG you may have beenaffected.
spammage trappage: remove the underscores to reply
Many people around the world are waiting for a marrow transplant.
volunteer to be a marrow donor and literally save someone's life:
I think zone alarm is causing my SWG
to crash, gonna upgrade and get NOD32 instead.... bummer....
- Prev by Date: Re: How do I find the address (IP#?) for my router?
- Next by Date: Re: How do I find the address (IP#?) for my router?
- Previous by thread: Re: For those of you using AVG and ZoneAlarm
- Next by thread: Clock adding time. Bad Battery?