Re: p5e3 deluxe, cpuz reports link width of x16, ram 1.5v, despite manual settings..

On Oct 15, 12:25 pm, markm75 <markm...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Oct 15, 11:38 am, markm75 <markm...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

On Oct 15, 9:44 am, Paul <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

markm75 wrote:

Changing the value to 105, didnt change thecpuzreading of x4..

Try GPUZ. See what it says.

    Paul

What value should i be looking for in GPUz.. per say... (btw.. i put
the wrong title on this thread :(  should say reports x4 instead of
x16)..

In GPUz.. for bus interface i see.. "PCI-E 2.0 x16@ x4 2.0"

I should add, if i change the card selection at the bottom, it changes
to PCI-E 2.0 x 16@ x16 2.0

Both blue slots should be x16, i dont understand this..

  • Re: p5e3 deluxe, cpuz reports link width of x16, ram 1.5v, despite manual settings..
    ... I should add, if i change the card selection at the bottom, it changes ... It should have enough amps i would think. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Need a user modifiable report writer
    ... It all depends on how complex your reports are. ... If you are talking about simple ones, mostly tables with totals at the ... totals at the bottom, then I know a couple of them. ... But if you are talking about headers, groups, regions, sub-reports... ...
  • Re: Reports missing data at end of page, splits text horizontally
    ... These reports are not reports in the traditional sense...they are emulating ... There are labels obviously mixed in between many ... Bold and normal fonts are also used as needed. ... on the bottom of one page and the bottoms on the following page. ...
    (microsoft.public.access.reports)
  • Re: YASID, kind of: Asimov commentary on Cold War?
    ... Those oppressed workers, clearly right at ... the bottom of the heap in America, ... I mean, until glasnost, how would you get actual reports from test ... got out of the Soviet Union prior to the glasnost era? ...
    (rec.arts.sf.written)
  • Re: Another Slap In The Face For Schools
    ... this situation as being that from the reports we have had is NIL. ... of knowing that somebody claimed to have fairies living at the bottom ...
    (uk.legal)