Re: Custom IDE 80 conductor cable at reasonable price?
- From: ken <kenk@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 07:55:16 -0700
In article <gbm9eq$elp$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ken says...Thanks for responding, but it has to be a flat cable. (The computer is about 18" square and 1 1/2" thick, which allows it to be installed vertically in the footwell of a desk.)I have an unusual setup from PC Power that I purchased a number of years ago. I would like to add a second hdd; as it will be side-by-side with the primary drive, and close to the mb connector, I can get away with 4-5 inches between the mb and slave connectors, but I need 7-8" of cable to connect the slave and master drives. (It would be like using a standard cable but in reverse)Some of the longer rounded ones I've seen have a length you're after between the master and slave sockets.
Does anyone know where I can find a non-standard cable for less than the $25 I have seen online?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to compare solid state disks to standard SATA disks ?
- Next by Date: Re: Wireless Range improvement Question
- Previous by thread: Re: Custom IDE 80 conductor cable at reasonable price?
- Next by thread: mixing ram