Re: Cooling Questions for antec 1200, asus a8n32-sli, nvidia 7900 gtx. (antec 1200 fan/power/airflow questions.)
- From: glenzabr@xxxxxxxxxxxx (GMAN)
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 17:26:43 GMT
In article <186a$48843890$541983fe$1236@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Skybuck Flying" <BloodyShame@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Some further questions/issue's which popped into my mind:Thats the kicker, the fans in the Antec cases are Molex connectors. They have
1. It seems the antec 1200 case has many fans.
1.1 How will these fans receive their power ? Probably via power supply, in
How many power connectors are needed ? Do I need extra's ?
1.2 How many of these fans can be connected to the motherboard for
monitoring purposes ?
This will probably be a little issue for the asus a8n32-sli...
It doesn't have that many connections.
a 3 way low/medium/high switch on them. I set them all on low and they move
tons of air. Very quiet. The only noise i see from my fans in my Antec 900
case are from the hard drives.
To evaluate if it's truely a better airflow case I need to know the
following as well:
2. How much will the airflow be when these fans are spinning at their lowest
Will it truely be better/more than my current case or is it a scam ?
You have 0 airflow in the bottom half of your case that you have now, hence
the crappy lockups from heat building up around you SLI'd video cards. And the
small cpu heatsink and fan you have now.
So to sum up:If you look at this picture of the inside of the 1200, compared to my Antec
2.1 What is the airflow for the input fans at their lowest setting ?
2.2 What is the airflow for the output fans at their lowest setting ?
900 , they made this 1200 case with multiple holes around the drives, top of
case and bottom of case to route all wires behind the cabside of the case so
you can easily hide wires. These cases look alot better than the flash
pictures make them out to look. You dont see evrything thru the front grill
like the pics make you think you do
- Prev by Date: Re: Vista32 and > 3 gig RAM
- Next by Date: Re: Cooling Questions for antec 1200, asus a8n32-sli, nvidia 7900 gtx. (The resonance issue)
- Previous by thread: *** Earn Rs.30000 Home Based.***
- Next by thread: Re: Cooling Questions for antec 1200, asus a8n32-sli, nvidia 7900 gtx. (antec 1200 fan/power/airflow questions.)