Re: Xp PC Soooo SLOOOW!!
- From: "G" <graham.me(nospam)@btinternet.com>
- Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 12:39:15 +0100
"John Doe" <jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"G" <graham.me(nospam)@btinternet.com> wrote:
I have been running my P4 XP (SP3) PC for years without a problem.
On Saturday I installed some scenery for my Flight Simulator X
and after than FSX wouldn't run. I uninstalled the software
(Ultimate terrain Europe X) and still my FSX wouldn't run.
You are running Flight Simulator X on a P4?
How much RAM?
Not exactly 'Running FSX on my P4' John, just playing around with setting
etc, I have 1gig of ram and it runs fairly well with faders kept low but
when I installed UT Europe something went wrong during the install, but no
idea what, just that it stopped FSX from running even after uninstalling UT
- Prev by Date: Re: Xp PC Soooo SLOOOW!!
- Next by Date: Re: M2V-MX SE
- Previous by thread: Re: Xp PC Soooo SLOOOW!!
- Next by thread: A 53 Meg MS Update so Vista can spell the name of our next president, OMG.