Re: Cooler for Core 2 Duo E8400
- From: Ken <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 03 May 2008 13:34:53 -0700
Fishface said the following on 4/14/2008 6:08 AM:
Dazza wrote:Thanks for the reco. Received and installed. Makes it easy
I have the E8400 cpu.
Just stick with the original heatsink supplied with the cpu.
It will be more than fine for your intended tasks.
I've been replacing the push-pins with one of these on all
my builds because of the way the push-pins flex the board.
I leave the adhesive backing on. Assemble before installing the
I agree, the stock fan is adequate, but has a bit of an annoying sound,
especially if your case has a port hole and is not on the floor.
- Prev by Date: Re: Differences between quad core and faster dual core?
- Next by Date: Re: Differences between quad core and faster dual core?
- Previous by thread: Re: Newegg cult
- Next by thread: Re: Surge protector's earth detection