Re: Newegg cult
- From: "TVeblen" <killtherobots@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 3 May 2008 11:06:19 -0500
"NB" <nobuyout@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've read plenty of reviews on newegg, and one thing I have noticed is
a lot of people throwing in a "Newegg ROCKS" or "Newegg is great" into
their review. I like Newegg too, but think it's strange that people
would put such irrelevant comments into their product reviews. What's
up with that?
I have 2 hypotheses:
1: Children. "Dude", give them time and they will learn better communication
2: Marketers: Working for Newegg and pretending they are the target market.
Newegg does excel at computer equipment sales.
- Prev by Date: Re: Differences between quad core and faster dual core?
- Next by Date: Re: Differences between quad core and faster dual core?
- Previous by thread: %%%%small baby%%%%%
- Next by thread: Re: Newegg cult