Re: hot swappable pci sata add-on card

On Apr 9, 3:41 am, Paul <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
jawdoc wrote:
I am hoping someone can help me with this.
I have a Dell XPS pc and added a EZ Swap drive from Vantech.
Apparently, my SATA controller on the MB is not hot swappable
compatible.
So, can I add a SATA pci add on card that would be?
If so, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Is that the complete model number of the Dell box ?
There must be a ton of XPS boxes. I want to look it
up first.

    Paul

XPS 410

Thanks

  • Re: any comments on Dell XPS M1210?
    ... card, and lower processor, it is definitely overpriced if u start ... congokid wrote: ... wondered if anyone had experience of the Dell XPS M1210. ...
    (uk.comp.sys.laptops)
  • Is Dell XPS 600 really too noisy?
    ... Is Dell XPS 600 really too noisy?am looking to get a system to run ... Windows XP Media Center. ... I'm afraid it would be too noisy for my work space, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: XPS 400
    ... I just ordered a more-or-less higher end XPS 400. ... I have read Dell has a dedicated group to handle XPS issues, ... have better information about the "dedicated XPS support". ... > too much shopping around yet, but one of the Dell XPS 400 packages caught ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)