Re: Multiple UPS Batteries

In message <mPmdnSd_vfM57CHanZ2dnUVZ_sqinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx> "philo"
<philo@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have so many batteries here and UPS's that when my GF and I are each
sitting at our own machines
and there's a power failure...we sometimes don't even know about it until we
go into another room and try to turn on a light.
usually, the failures are pretty brief though

Mine beep. And beep. And beep. Always the beeping. :)

  • Re: Multiple UPS Batteries
    ... and there's a power failure...we sometimes don't even know about it until ... the failures are pretty brief though ... Mine beep. ... and our machines are on the 2nd floor of the house! ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Boot Problems
    ... Or is the motherboard turning it off because it is not functioning. ... Also the beep test give the following ... I then unplugged 2 of his 4 fans from his 800 W PSU and was able to get it to power up again. ... Also there is a button on the rear of the unit that illuminates blue LEDs around the mobo next to connectors, for easy of installing cards etc. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Computer wont boot
    ... a few times then quits and nothing more happens after the BEEP. ... If there is more than on stick of RAM try using just one, ... I powered down, pulled the power cord then removed the RAM stick out ... Try with only the floppy drives connected if one is installed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Boot Problems
    ... Or is the motherboard turning it off because it is not functioning. ... Also the beep test give the following ... I then unplugged 2 of his 4 fans from his 800 W PSU and was able to get it to power up again. ... Also there is a button on the rear of the unit that illuminates blue LEDs around the mobo next to connectors, for easy of installing cards etc. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Computer wont boot
    ... a few times then quits and nothing more happens after the BEEP. ... If there is more than on stick of RAM try using just one, ... I powered down, pulled the power cord then removed the RAM stick out ... Try with the optical drives disconnected and only the hard drive connected. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)