Re: Any motherboard with onboard DVI video?

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 15:55:15 -0800 (PST), xiowan@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I think he'll be ok as long as XP recognizes his drives.....not sure
if it will have drivers for all Sata II drives, especially if he
wants to set the system up in RAID 0 or RAID 1. My pc's all have RAID
set ups and I HAD to install drivers during O.S. set up. Just wanted
him to be prepared if he uses the board he mentioned. Have you had
any problems installing XP without loading drivers with SATA II drives
or have you been leaving the jumper on the SATA drives to keep them
set for Sata I (150 gbs)?

This will be my first build using a SATA II capable board AND a SATA
II HDD (only one HDD though). But I don't really anticipate any
problems. Sorry to say I don't usually go for cutting edge stuff, but
tend to stay a little behind the times by relying on the "tried and
true." That's one reason I'll be installing XP instead of Vista.

Larc