transfer hdd to new computer

i have my hdd from my old computer whose motherboard is scrap now and
i bought a new laptop, i neeed to get my data from my old hdd onto my
new laptop how do i go about doing this

  • Tale Of Woe
    ... Bought and installed new HDD 500G in Feb 2014. ... But needed my laptop so bought a Toshiba HDD 500G. ... Put the old (failing) drive back in and booted up then tried Macrium Reflect free to clone. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • HardDrive Image Copy
    ... I bought a new HDD for my Laptop and I need to image copy my old HDD to the ... My Laptop doesn't have a floppy drive, ... Prev by Date: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: transfer hdd to new computer
    ... On Nov 29, 9:53 pm, "John Weiss" ... i bought a new laptop, i neeed to get my data from my old hdd onto my ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: my laptop sata hdd crahed
    ... my laptop crashed and would ... I bought a USB case for my laptop ... sata drive and hooked up to desktop Pc via USB. ... No my case is different the hdd platters have crashed internally,and ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: XP boot stops at windows logo
    ... Bought an empty HDD cabinet with USB connector. ... Connected USB to my other laptop and click, click, ... Tried repair install and typing fixboot and fixmbr -no improvement ...