Re: Video Card Power Connection

<Board_or_Burn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ced6cb24-18c9-4f45-9f6c-e2f93a482ad6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I recently purchased a ATI X1650 Pro (AGP) and went to install it.
The only problem is theat it requires a power cable to be directly
connected to it. I know I need to connect it to the Molex Connectors,
but the connection point on the Video Card is samller than the molex,
I'm guessing I need an adaptor of some sort but I do not know where to
order it from. The connection has four long pins and is only about a
half an inch wide. Any help would be greatlyt appreciated, I hope I
described it well enough it is kinda hard to describe.

Thanks

Sounds like you need a Floppy Berg Connector. Buy a Male Molex to Female
Berg Adapter from your local computer store.Costs a couple bucks.

PB

  • Re: STTNG: Left Cannon/Opto HELP!
    ... There's no connection from the CPU to where the wire connects to ... I'm pretty sure the opto molex is the first part that wire ...
    (rec.games.pinball)
  • Video Card Power Connection
    ... I recently purchased a ATI X1650 Pro and went to install it. ... The only problem is theat it requires a power cable to be directly ... I know I need to connect it to the Molex Connectors, ... but the connection point on the Video Card is samller than the molex, ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Video Card Power Connection
    ... The only problem is theat it requires a power cable to be directly ... I know I need to connect it to the Molex Connectors, ... but the connection point on the Video Card is samller than the molex, ... more power-hungry CPUs have to buy new power-supplies with fancy ...