Re: AMD duron
- From: x5 <wsp231-nospam-@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:19:08 -0500
On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:39:26 -0500, Terry <kilowatt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
On 29 Oct 2007 02:44:17 GMT, Blinky the Shark <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a friends computer. The system settings report 64M ram and it
says AMD duron from Compaq
How fast is that?
Depends on the Duron. How long is a piece of string?
Were will the speed be displayed? I would think that information
should be on the systems page.
when youi boot the computer you have it usually display
the cpu speed, ram ect...
or try directx diag DXDiag in program files/directx/setup
64m is the only problem here. even a p2 400mhz can XP
just get more memory. i did boot XP once on a
p 233 with 64mb and 6gig hd . was slow
64 megs was the definitive slow point there
- Prev by Date: Re: Need help finding good radio tuner card
- Next by Date: Building Windows 98 computer
- Previous by thread: Re: AMD duron
- Next by thread: Re: AMD duron