Re: AMD duron
- From: Blinky the Shark <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 29 Oct 2007 05:25:52 GMT
On 29 Oct 2007 02:44:17 GMT, Blinky the Shark <no.spam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I have a friends computer. The system settings report 64M ram and it
says AMD duron from Compaq
How fast is that?
Depends on the Duron. How long is a piece of string?
Were will the speed be displayed? I would think that information
should be on the systems page.
I *think* with mine, it's been stamped on the CPUs. That said (since he
seems to have it out, since he mentioned something else that was on the
part itself), it should be shown on booting, shouldn't it?
Blinky RLU 297263
Killing all posts from Google Groups
The Usenet Improvement Project - http://improve-usenet.org
- Prev by Date: Re: AMD duron
- Next by Date: Re: Upgrading to Vista
- Previous by thread: Re: AMD duron
- Next by thread: Re: AMD duron