Re: Which CPU has the highest clock rate?
- From: "Green Xenon [Radium]" <glucegen1@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 08:54:05 -0700
Thank you all for your help.
I've now changed my mind.
I hate to be such a pest but I still would appreciate more assistance.
The PC I am trying to find is a desktop [not laptop] using XP professional and a compromise among the following:
1. Uses the least power
2. Fastest speed
3. Lightest weight
4. Generates the least amount of heat
5. Generates the least amount of noise
6. Most memory
7. Most storage space
8. Smallest physical size
9. Longest lifetime [unlike Flash RAM chips who lose their abilities to function rather quickly due to electrons tearing their way through the insulators]
10. Takes up the least amount of physical space in the room.
11. Greatest compatibility with most hardwares and softwares
12. Fastest internet speed
13. Anything else most would consider advantageous to a PC [e.g. virus protection and security]
14. Least expensive
15. Available is most stores [e.g. Best Buy, Circuit City]
16. Can most efficiently perform audio/video processing as well as CD/DVD writing/reading at highest speeds with least errors.
17. Can most efficiently multitask
It is important to note that some of the above requirements may cancel the extent to which the other requirements can be met. That is why I said “compromise”.
Is there anything close to what I'm looking for?
- Prev by Date: Re: finding old software? Veritas Simple Backup 4.85
- Next by Date: Winfast MB no post
- Previous by thread: Re: Which CPU has the highest clock rate?
- Next by thread: Re: Which CPU has the highest clock rate?