Re: Upgraded CPU to X2 - doesn't show in control panel
- From: "DaveW" <nothing@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:42:51 -0700
You did not say which motherboard you are using. That may be the problem if
it is not dual core compatible.
"Simon" <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I replaced the processor in one of my desktop PCs with an Athlon 3800x2.
In control panel (xp pro) it shows as the correct processor, but clicking
on processors and also in performance monitor only shows a single CPU.
I downloaded the amd drivers and tried them, I've also done a repair
install of XP with no success.
Anyone got any ideas ?
- Prev by Date: Re: air flow
- Next by Date: does cipher comand work in me?
- Previous by thread: Re: Upgraded CPU to X2 - doesn't show in control panel
- Next by thread: Re: Upgraded CPU to X2 - doesn't show in control panel