Upgraded CPU to X2 - doesn't show in control panel
- From: Simon <news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:01:28 GMT
I replaced the processor in one of my desktop PCs with an Athlon 3800x2. In control panel (xp pro) it shows as the correct processor, but clicking on processors and also in performance monitor only shows a single CPU.
I downloaded the amd drivers and tried them, I've also done a repair install of XP with no success.
Anyone got any ideas ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Total nightmare with XP remove & reinstall
- Next by Date: Re: Upgraded CPU to X2 - doesn't show in control panel
- Previous by thread: Need help to Clone a Drive. backup, please help??
- Next by thread: Re: Upgraded CPU to X2 - doesn't show in control panel