Re: Which Graphics Card?

I have 2 boards one AGP & one PCI-e although I am using AGP one at moment
until I can get a socket 775 CPU
"Dave" <noway@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

"Jennifer Attenborough" <jennifer.attenborough1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:qXmji.21687$3j1.3544@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What graphics card should I use a Inno3D 256 MB PCI-E GeForce 6600 card
or a Radeon X1600 Pro 512 MB AGP Card

Which one fits your mainboard?

If you haven't picked a mainboard yet, go with the first video
ard. -Dave

  • =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_neue_Grafikkarte_pa=DFt_nicht_in_AGP-Slot?=
    ... >> Exot) und diese CPUs verlangen auch nach einem Mainboard, ... > Bei meiner augenblicklichen Grafikkarte ... Gemeint war nicht die die Bildwiederholfrequenz der Anzeige, ... Angaben nach unterstützt Dein Board nur AGP 1x oder AGP 2x. ...
    (de.comp.hardware.graphik)
  • Re: Need to upgrade computer
    ... CPU in a Socket 939 board. ... Socket 939 AGP mainboards on the market, but the latest ones use PCI-Express ... PC3200 memory, in dual-channel pairs. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Blocking Issue - XP Pro Upgrade from Win98SE
    ... incompatibility between video card and ... We have tried different video cards, AGP both Nividia and ATI ... >Yesterday we replaced the mainboard and the same thing occurs. ... value like 32 MB at least) and if there is a AGP Turbo setting trying ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: PCI-Norm
    ... Das Mainboard ist wirklich steinalt. ... Baby-AT, Intel 440BX, Slot 1, SDRAM. ... Slot, dein Mainboard hat afaik AGP 1.0, die Karte wird afaik nicht ...
    (de.comp.hardware.misc)
  • Re: agp motherboard
    ... There are still a few AGP>socket 939 mobos on Ebay. ... In>socket A, I would recommend any big name with an>nForce2 chipset. ... I have two Epox 8RDA3+ mobos but Epox is out of business so>there won't be any support. ... You don't say what the usage is but obviously>there's more CPU power with the 939 chips. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)