Re: Keyboard with hardware text buffer?

ON Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:39:36 -0400, "Eric" <none@xxxxxxxx> WROTE:

I've been looking for a keyboard that has a hardware buffer (for text) that
can be used to copy/paste text...

The Adesso MCK142PRO keyboard might work. According to the
manufacturer '8KB of keystrokes can be stored in the CMOS S-RAM chip
on keyboard, and it comes with a high-performance microprocessor and
lithium battery for memory backup.'

More information here:

http://www.adesso.com/products_detail.asp?productid=47

Nez

  • Re: Assigning the keys.
    ... Well, on the standard keyboard, you have 26 letters, 10 numbers, and a few ... different symbols you are going to have to use the shift key as well as the ... your particular AutoText entry in the right window. ... These macros can be assigned to keystrokes or menu commands. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.customization.menustoolbars)
  • Re: emacs Vs Eclipse?
    ... > activate them using the keyboard. ... > Seeing emacs modes as Windows applications, ... Well, when coming from Emacs, it seems quite poor. ... >>keystrokes accomplish what they need done. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Screen Saver Priority and Input Devices
    ... my input keystrokes get devoured and by the ... the keyboard and mouse are both PS/2. ... I typically hit space several time, ... Roy S. Schestowitz ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: HP 49G+ keyboard answers
    ... There has been a lot of misinformation over the years about the keyboard ... hollow clicking sounds when pressing keys. ... However, reliability was only slightly improved, with missed keystrokes ... because the 49G ROM never saw the keystrokes. ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)
  • HP 49G+ keyboard answers
    ... First, as most of you are aware, the problems in the 49G+ keyboard have been ... hollow clicking sounds when pressing keys. ... required a significant amount of force to press, and missed keystrokes were ... 49G ROM never saw the keystrokes. ...
    (comp.sys.hp48)