New PCI card - cannot see anything in monitor
- From: "Bruce" <bruce.james.lee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 16 Mar 2007 17:56:52 -0700
I have a VGA (blue) video card port on my machine (onboard video) that
came with it and I have a new PCI video card I bought and installed
Now, I connected the monitor to the new DVI port using the adapter,
installed XP on it. But when XP starts up, I see the boot screen, BIOS
screen etc but after that it just blanks out. If I connect to the old
VGA port and boot, I cannot see anything that happens during boot
time, but XP logon screen comes up later and things work fine.
I have installed the latest video card drivers on my machine, and in
my BIOS settings, I have set it to use the PCI card.
Any idea how I can solve this problem?
- Prev by Date: Re: SDRAM DDR memory with DDR2 mobo?
- Next by Date: Re: New PCI card - cannot see anything in monitor
- Previous by thread: How do I find out IP's of my computers
- Next by thread: Re: New PCI card - cannot see anything in monitor