Re: help

Just a guess, but laptops have cheap connector problems.
Where and what could involve a mobo replacement just
to fix speakers. Some companies will have refurb laptops
that they will exchange model for model for a flat repair
fee. You send them your laptop .. they send you a
refurb for $300 or something like that. You might try
calling Acer and see what they can do .. or google
your model and look for repair-exchange ?? Other
than that, I would hesitate getting into a ship and
repair sort of thing. That could cost you far more than
you realize.

johns

  • Re: How many laptop owners...
    ... warranty repair), ... had two done under warranty on my Saab 900S. ... corrosion on the clutch cable's bushing, ... laptops is a simple matter of flipping a latch or two. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: College Computer --- Vista -vs- XP Pro
    ... campus for speedy repairs. ... this all translates into greater potential need for repair. ... laptops on campus' these days. ... have heard of numerous Vista problems. ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Which is the best laptop in the town?
    ... see I'm looking at the screen (and a bit at the keyboard). ... common for Sony laptops. ... ThinkPads is perfect for a machine that is essentially a tool. ... rather than buy something that is repairable and repair it when/if needed. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: strabge things Happen on laptop
    ... occasionally on laptops but never on a desktop. ... I think you could be right when I click on local area network repair It ... absence of any useful information in the System or Application logs, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Which is the best laptop in the town?
    ... I guess that paragraph shows the difference between us Roy. ... I also care for my computer that it should be durable, ... common for Sony laptops. ... rather than buy something that is repairable and repair it when/if needed. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)