Re: I don't get it? Much higher spec PC and its WORSE performance wise?

In article <dIixh.81225$KT2.76443@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
mr.will@xxxxxxxxxxxx says...

Thanks I will get the full spec tommorow from the shop, funnily enough they
did mention a video card, but when I asked what its use was they said it was
for playing video games and 3D lara croft style stuff, so I just said I
wasnt bothered, so they put something in obviously but with you mentioning
it here that makes me think that would be the issue.

No, the opposite would generally be true. If you want to play 3D style
games, or just the latest PC games in general you want as powerful a
graphics card as you can get. This capability transposes over to when
using other graphics intensive applications also.

--
Pete Ives