- From: no@xxxxxxxxxxxx (JosephMS)
- Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:32:15 GMT
I was having problems with programs running in the background, so I
decided to run msconfig and disable some things. Well, it increased
my computer's speed noticably, but it also knocked out my sound
I can't even hear the windows sounds. I tried downloading new
driver's, but my comp. isn't even recognizing that I have a
soundcard. Then, I tried to add new hardware, but the menu wont even
open. I also tried to open my sound card options and it wont open
I also went into device manager and the list is totally blank. What
did I do? :angry:
- Prev by Date: Re: Computer Screen Goes BLANK AT STARTUP, Computer keeps ru
- Next by Date: Re: Computer Screen Goes BLANK AT STARTUP, Computer keeps ru
- Previous by thread: mainboard monitor to test video card?
- Next by thread: Re: Soundcard problems.