Re: Why you should never buy Symantec / Norton products

"itemyar" <yar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Well, I retired from the Federal government about 3 years ago and they use
it! I was in

Are you trying to give it credence or prove idiots use it?

Telecommunications and most of the companies that I dealt with
used it. Like it or not, it's still the most widely used program!
---
Who said it was the "choice of most businesses and governments"?
--
Michael Cecil
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

  • Re: Why you should never buy Symantec / Norton products
    ... I retired from the Federal government about 3 years ago and they use ... I was in Telecommunications and most of the companies that I dealt with ... Michael Cecil ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: A Record? (LOL)
    ... So there were 2499 idiots and me, ... At my table the first hand was dealt and everyone was ... Even then it will only be a tie with The Fred (and of course ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Reduced luck tournaments
    ... It isn't determined by the cards you get dealt. ... no way I will go all in every time I have a hand with an equity edge. ... Unless I am at a table stacked full of idiots who ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Reduced luck tournaments
    ... It isn't determined by the cards you get dealt. ... no way I will go all in every time I have a hand with an equity edge. ... Unless I am at a table stacked full of idiots who ...
    (rec.gambling.poker)
  • Re: Is Silverfall worth playing?
    ... "Michael Cecil" wrote in message ... Now filtering Google Groups, OE and Idiots ... It had some nifty ideas, and I especially liked the freedom of the character development system. ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)