OCZ GameXStream 600W Power Supply
- From: "Jack F. Twist" <jack_invalid_f_twist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 19:31:40 GMT
Anyone know if this supply (which appears to be a rebadged Fortron)
has internal adjustable potentiometers? I'm getting almost 12.5V on
the +12V rail and I'd like to get it closer to spec if possible.
- Prev by Date: Re: after 10 minutes, things get hosed, and I can not get to websites anymore.
- Next by Date: How many harddrives have died on you in your lifetime?
- Previous by thread: after 10 minutes, things get hosed, and I can not get to websites anymore.
- Next by thread: Re: OCZ GameXStream 600W Power Supply