Re: It's going to be fun ..
- From: mike <noreply@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:09:30 -0500
dunno what you are doing:
I have two and they work 'nice' (as a beta can...):
dl'd and DVD.
I did not see that login/logout issue at all.
Did you properly check your downloads are ok?
Did you maybe use the download manager, that checks in the end if the
downloaded thingo is actually complete/correct?
You downloaded from some cable provider, right?
why not get Internet access instead?
On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:56:39 +0000, SteveH wrote:
"johns" <johns321@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
There's more issues than drivers, believe me. I had it on my PC for 12
Called them. They said you must be having an install problem. The Beta
DVD is fully functional. Only issues so far are drivers, but that is to
hours (dual boot with XP) before I got rid and put XP64 back, which apart
from the odd driver problem, works fine for me.
www.Newsgroup-Binaries.com - *Completion*Retention*Speed*
Access your favorite newsgroups from home or on the road
- Prev by Date: Re: M/B damaged?
- Next by Date: Data corruption with nForce 4 based motherboards. What mobos other than nForce 4's go with AMD 64 X2 chips?
- Previous by thread: Re: It's going to be fun ..
- Next by thread: Re: It's going to be fun ..