Re: PC restarting troubles...

"alex.cordero" <alex.cordero@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1148882547.730564.238820@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's a PCI-e Radeon X800 Series
the Power supply is an Antec 480w with two fans.
The temperatures that I'm seeing are about 60-70.

This is high and is probably your problem. would this be case termp or CPU/?

At this point. I've installed "several" small fans inside the case--I
don't know what else to do. switch out the card? change the memory?
what else makes computers startup spontaneously.

  • Re: system crash
    ... set of diagnostics for the machine. ... Especially important is the memory ... So heat it to temperatures that to you is uncomfortable to ... Why do you think others hype fans. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: PC restarting troubles...
    ... It's a PCI-e Radeon X800 Series ... the Power supply is an Antec 480w with two fans. ... The temperatures that I'm seeing are about 60-70. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: pci intake fan
    ... >>> What temperatures are you seeing in your case? ... > I wouldn't say intake fans are "a must". ... uses qfan, (qfan is a BIOS thing on asus boards that starts raising the ... CPU fan speed a little bit when the temp reaches 50). ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: Hardware damaged again.
    ... especially the link to the picture is very ... Looking at the antec 900 case I notice some things immediatly: ... No harddisk could be mounted. ... But I think I already selected the most quiet fans... ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: P5WD2 CPU cooling
    ... ANTEC P-160 with 2 120mm antec fans, reset the stock INTEL heat sink (after cleaning it and the processor contact area with alcohol - not ... Of course leaving the side panel off isn't a very smart thing to do for routine operations, so I moved one of the rear fans to the front to increase the inflow of cooler air, and re-installed the side panel. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)