DVR Card Problem
- From: no@xxxxxxxxxxxx (jonbhoy)
- Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:32:41 GMT
Have a real problem im trying to sort out and its driving me mad!!!
I have fitted a wireless cctv camera to my front door as a security
and wanted to view and record it via my PC so got a DVR PCI card via
LYD syd or some name like that i think,its based on a conexant chip) .
also have an intel USB webcam i use for things like MSN Messenger
I fitted the card and the drivers and then everything went crazy !!!
only did the card and program that came with it not want to work but
knocked out my intel webcam too . I checked in the system hardware
and both drivers were listed in seperate areas but something i noticed
each time i tried to disable the DVR card it shut the whole system
rebooted saying a memory dump was in progress !!!!
I have built a number of computers but am new to the CCTV side of
can anyone give me any pointers ? Am i able to run DVR software via a
card whilst still being able to use my webcam or is that a no go ? Any
or tips would most gratefully be received!
- Prev by Date: Re: fanless graphics card for 2 monitors
- Next by Date: Re: Dual Channel Ram Questions
- Previous by thread: Compaq Presario 7000 Troubleshooting Help
- Next by thread: Re: DVR Card Problem