Re: Help - my rebate check expired

Bill Schaible wrote:
I bought a 450 watt power supply at CompUSA and then sent in all the
paperwork to get a $20 rebate. When I got the rebate check I put it in my
wallet and promptly forgot about it.

It says: VOID after 12/30/2005. Has anybody had this problem and figured
out how to get another check. I didn't try anything yet. The check has a
bank name and account number and an address in Clara City MN. Also I still
have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to get the check.

TIA Bill S.

Don't worry about it unless it gets rejected which does not happen as often as you think. Go to the bank and try to deposit or cash it. If they reject it try another bank. Just don't wait any longer.

  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... When I got the rebate check I put it ... in my wallet and promptly forgot about it. ... Also I still have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to ... It must have gotten lost in the mail and would ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... When I got the rebate check I put it in my ... wallet and promptly forgot about it. ... It says: VOID after 12/30/2005. ... have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to get the check. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... When I got the rebate check I put it in my ... wallet and promptly forgot about it. ... It says: VOID after 12/30/2005. ... have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to get the check. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... the paperwork to get a $20 rebate. ... When I got the rebate check I ... put it in my wallet and promptly forgot about it. ... It says: VOID after 12/30/2005. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... Nil wrote: ... the paperwork to get a $20 rebate. ... When I got the rebate check I ... put it in my wallet and promptly forgot about it. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)