Re: Help - my rebate check expired

"Bill Schaible" <mr.correct@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:Trudnbfed-9uvmfenZ2dnUVZ_sydnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I bought a 450 watt power supply at CompUSA and then sent in all the
paperwork to get a $20 rebate. When I got the rebate check I put it in my
wallet and promptly forgot about it.

It says: VOID after 12/30/2005. Has anybody had this problem and figured
out how to get another check. I didn't try anything yet. The check has a
bank name and account number and an address in Clara City MN. Also I
still
have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to get the check.

TIA Bill S.

VOID after 12/30/2005.

  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... the paperwork to get a $20 rebate. ... When I got the rebate check I ... put it in my wallet and promptly forgot about it. ... It says: VOID after 12/30/2005. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... When I got the rebate check I put it in my ... wallet and promptly forgot about it. ... It says: VOID after 12/30/2005. ... have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to get the check. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... When I got the rebate check I put it in my ... wallet and promptly forgot about it. ... have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to get the check. ... Go to the bank and try to deposit or cash it. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Help - my rebate check expired
    ... I bought a 450 watt power supply at CompUSA and then sent in all the ... When I got the rebate check I put it in my ... have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to get the check. ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Help - my rebate check expired
    ... When I got the rebate check I put it ... in my wallet and promptly forgot about it. ... Also I still have a photocopy of the paperwork I sent in to ... It must have gotten lost in the mail and would ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)