Re: Passively cooled athlon x2 3800 ?
- From: "JAD" <kapasitor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 08:49:05 -0800
"Skybuck" <skybuck2000@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Michael Hawes wrote:
"Skybuck Flying" <spam@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Anybody running an athlon x2 3800 with passive cooling ?
Preferably a large heatsink only ;) no leaky water stuff ? ;)
Just wondering if that's possible...
Hmm, reading it right now... looking at the picture... it makes me
wonder why they don't paint it black or something.
Black obsorbes the heat/radiation from the processor much better than
Wrong as usual.......... its about DISSIPATING heat not absorbing it
- Prev by Date: Re: cpu or mobo fault
- Next by Date: Re: Passively cooled athlon x2 3800 ?
- Previous by thread: Re: Passively cooled athlon x2 3800 ?
- Next by thread: Re: Passively cooled athlon x2 3800 ?