Re: Noisy fan on graphics card
- From: "old jon" <jonbrookes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:42:26 GMT
"Simon" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
old jon wrote:Maplins for us English people <g>. Take the old one as a pattern.
"Simon" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in messagehehe true enough I suppose. Anyone know where you can get replacement fans
I have a pc with a geoforce 4400 graphics card in and the fan is screwed,
the card is only being used in pc I am building to work as a server so it
isn't going to do a lot. I have disconnected the fan, if the card does go
this won't hurt the rest of the system will it ?
Manufacturers don`t put a fan on a chip for fun, Simon !.
Fit a fan, or risk cooking the graphics card.
like this in the uk ?
- Prev by Date: Re: Noisy fan on graphics card
- Next by Date: Re: Noisy fan on graphics card
- Previous by thread: Re: Noisy fan on graphics card
- Next by thread: Re: Noisy fan on graphics card