Re: STRANGE PROBLEM WITH MY PC

Vikas wrote:
> HI to all dear friends of mine here
> I recently assembled a PC for myself having following configurations
>
> AMD Athlon 2800 64bit
> ATI TUL Express Motherboard
> 512MB 400 FSB Kingston RAM
> LG 17" Monitor
> OS windows XP SP2
>
> I m Facing a strange problem from the starting but now it is becoming
> more frequent and bothereing me very much

get a new video card
or
get an old used junk video card from another machine

  • Re: Im building a new gaming PC, I was wondering if I could get some hints....
    ... Processor= AMD athlon 64 Dual Core 5000+ 2.6ghz ... Memory= Crucial 4gb CT2KIT25664AA53E ... that has a fan blowing on it. ... with the XFX 7950GT 512mb video card, ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: Moving HD from boxen A to boxen B
    ... > 1) is it better to tell Kudzu to forget the old configurations and use ... > 2) assuming X does not work due to the new video card, ... Not for the initial boot AFAICT. ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: What mobo is this? Link to pics enclosed--what AGP card
    ... but I would like to know if this video card ... I have an Amd Athlon 1.3ghz. ... > much to install. ... >> if that is an AGP 4x slot in the center of the board. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Windows Keeps Restarting
    ... > A friends having a problem and i think i might know whats wrong but ... > reboots on its own. ... If they added memory and video card, possible that the video card doesn't ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: questions about your product
    ... AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800 Processor ... what im mostly worried about is the processor and video card. ... you install sarge you need to install the -smp kernel of choice, ... To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-user-REQUEST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ...
    (Debian-User)