Re: Coming to terms with Win XP after using Win 98

Henry wrote:
"AL D" <wmth2581@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:43b2ba14.14342200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:46:54 +0000 (UTC), "Henry"
<Hugenstasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

put this one into favourites, www.theeldergeek.com

1. Right mouse, new shortcut.

2 + 3. File settings.

work with it and the help section and all will become clear.

Many thanks. I suspected there must be a way...

AL D

someone bought the XP Home upgrade from 98SE for me and it sat in the drawer for 3 months. That was the stupidest 3 months I have spent computing. Putting up with all those 98 BSD's and memory problems.

The day I loaded XP was the day I've never looked back. A great OS.

Mind you some will say otherwise.......I suspect.

And those of use who went from 2000 Pro to XP Pro went "ugh"! .