Re: Coming to terms with Win XP after using Win 98

Henry wrote:
"AL D" <wmth2581@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:43b2ba14.14342200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 14:46:54 +0000 (UTC), "Henry"
<Hugenstasen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

put this one into favourites, www.theeldergeek.com

1. Right mouse, new shortcut.

2 + 3. File settings.

work with it and the help section and all will become clear.

Many thanks. I suspected there must be a way...

AL D

someone bought the XP Home upgrade from 98SE for me and it sat in the drawer for 3 months. That was the stupidest 3 months I have spent computing. Putting up with all those 98 BSD's and memory problems.

The day I loaded XP was the day I've never looked back. A great OS.

Mind you some will say otherwise.......I suspect.

And those of use who went from 2000 Pro to XP Pro went "ugh"! .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Link to Cannavaro KO Punch foul against Henry video #2
    ... This referee should have consulted video to find out what knocked out Henry ... Maybe he was bought for this match too by Organized Crime, ... Clearly Materazzi insulted Zidane and then came forward, the much bigger man, ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: J W Henry: Rafa left us with a crap squad
    ... and former boss Rafa Benitez, Henry says he was staggered by the lack of ... depth in such an expensive squad. ... in the Premier League and Henry is determined to reshape the squad to ... Well maybe he meant some of the players sold by Hodgson, and bought by ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: Sevilla - Barca [R]
    ... Henry the bench. ... to unload Ronaldinho as soon as possible to the highest bidder. ... Something happened to Deco, something bad, and we still don't know ... And Henry shouldn't have been bought given his physical condition. ...
    (rec.sport.soccer)
  • Re: J W Henry: Rafa left us with a crap squad
    ... and former boss Rafa Benitez, Henry says he was staggered by the lack ... Well maybe he meant some of the players sold by Hodgson, and bought by ... players had been sold and loaned and seven purchased. ...
    (uk.sport.football.clubs.liverpool)
  • Re: ABs fundamentally flawed
    ... your little heart is breaking wide open? ... team you bought into so whole heartedly has turned out to be a sham. ... Henry has been weighed and measured on the big stage; ...
    (rec.sport.rugby.union)