Re: HD led out- diagnostic?

It was. It was working fine for a while.

"JAD" <kapasitor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> is the LED wired to the mainboard correctly?
>

> "BP" <replytoall@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> Nagging little problem. The LED on my Antec Sonata case does not work
>> when the hard drive is working. Do these things "burn out"? What would be
>> the best way to test/fix it?

  • Re: HD led out- diagnostic?
    ... > Nagging little problem. ... The LED on my Antec Sonata case does not work when ... > best way to test/fix it? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • HD led out- diagnostic?
    ... Nagging little problem. ... The LED on my Antec Sonata case does not work when ... Do these things "burn out"? ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • Re: 180 full rev spin
    ... cuase know guys named kelly and ... > girls named kelly and it been nagging at me for some time ... MERCYME's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9764 ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • OK, Dennis, calm down...
    ... Please stop nagging about everything done without your actual surveillance! ... Anders Isaksson, Sweden ... Prev by Date: ...
    (borland.public.delphi.language.basm)
  • Re: OT: Pin-Dels Son was in a bad wreck
    ... sorry for nagging you about the Galaxy pf. ... your time, just dont forget me. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.games.pinball)