Re: Upgraded to an AMD
- From: John Doe <jdoe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 22:10:59 GMT
"JAD" <kapasitor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> "geoff" <spam@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> 2. I bought an ACARD SCSI Controller and during installation,
>> winblows xp told me twice that the driver is not ms certified, xp
>> will be unstable, I am a barf bag, etc. I continued with the
>> installation and do not seem to have any problems so far.
It's probably just as bad over there on the other end of Microsoft.
On this end, we have to call Microsoft for permission to use our
personal computer. On the other end, they have to plead for
technical information and Microsoft then examines their work.
Windows is a great racket.
> Ms over the years has gotten pretty sick of people blaming the OS
> for cheap driver production.
Microsoft has written stuff that malfunctions in Windows.
Considering JAD's oftentimes careless replies, he makes a good
spokesperson for Microsoft.
- Prev by Date: Re: Upgraded to an AMD
- Next by Date: Re: HD led out- diagnostic?
- Previous by thread: Re: Upgraded to an AMD
- Next by thread: Re: Upgraded to an AMD