- From: Chris Hill <chill_mapsfree_000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:16:40 -0600
On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 21:27:39 GMT, "Geoff" <spam@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
>I like newegg.com and bought an lcd flat screen and tv thru them. I like
>the customer reveiws especially. However, I also wondered if it is a good
>way to manipulate customers. I mean, reviews are not posted right away (it
>is not like usenet). I assume they go thru some process and if newegg
>wanted to push certain products, they could let a lot of good reviews go
>thru and other products, not have many reviews or post mostly bad reviews.
I used to like them more than I do now. I bought an item with a
manufacturer's rebate that the manufacturer decided to avoid paying;
newegg gave no help. I didn't expect much, but I got less than that.
I also think some of their prices are a bit high and I won't buy any
of the rebate stuff anymore. Parts prices on mwave seem better to me,
of course they don't do the shipping deals. I guess I just don't find
the deal business to be all that compelling anymore.
- From: Geoff
- Prev by Date: Re: Building System Need Suggestion for Case and Motherboard
- Next by Date: Re: Newegg.com
- Previous by thread: Re: Newegg.com
- Next by thread: Re: Newegg.com