Double Sided or Single Sided DDR ram for overclocking ??
- From: Boris Easten <BorisEasten@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2005 00:47:47 +1100
I think i read some where it sated one of them was better for
I wish to get 2 1 gig Dimms for a total of 2 gigs :)
Iam not at all sure what kind of DDR is made now or if they make both
double and single sided ram at all ??
- Prev by Date: Different cores for X2 3800 but which overclocks better ?
- Next by Date: Re: Bad sectors... how bad?
- Previous by thread: Different cores for X2 3800 but which overclocks better ?
- Next by thread: Upgrading MB and CPU