Re: with power but has no beep, no video and no post

"Arne Löfgren" <none@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ashleigh fattade pennan och plitade 2005-09-21 07:32:
>
>> good day to you all!
>>
>> just wanna ask this problem bout my pc.
>>
>> you see i've never touched nor opened my cpu for about a month since
>> the power trigger got strucked in between but yesterday i managed to
>> open the whole cpu
>
> You "opened" the CPU? How?

When I was in school, the case that contains all the bits 'n pieces of a
computer was always called the CPU. For most non computer literate people,
the case IS the central processing unit.

MC

  • Re: User process limitations..
    ... Also you might wanna check out "ulimit". ... >Solaris can limit the number of processes each user has, ... >Linux has some limiting mechanism but I am hazy as to how. ... If they want 30 processes running that use no CPU, ...
    (Security-Basics)
  • Re: Todays eBay loser... [link]
    ... D'yer wanna bit of zbarl for it? ... ferwot, the CPU? ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: Todays eBay loser... [link]
    ... D'yer wanna bit of zbarl for it? ... ferwot, the CPU? ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: as tutorial (osx)
    ... You wanna know how a CPU works or just how windoze may ... "interpret" your lines? ...
    (alt.lang.asm)