Re: need some quick advice...
- From: Praxiteles Democritus <no@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 22:36:09 GMT
On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 13:45:20 -0400, "Mike Hollywood"
>The buyer is trading new for used for a 10% - 12%discount. I don't think
>many people in the CPU market would do that. You're not crazy, just dazed a
>bit by the realities of the aftermarket.
I paid $550.00 CAD for my ATI 9800pro and it still sells for about
$200.00 CAD. I sold it for $100.00 CAD. Once hardware is used I usualy
discount it by 50% depending on how old it is. I guess I give good
- Prev by Date: Re: floppy drive trouble
- Next by Date: Re: Intel D845GRG and boot options.
- Previous by thread: Re: need some quick advice...
- Next by thread: It is new!!