Re: Adobe CS5 programs triying to call avast ??????????????

From: <Tom>

I?m running Windows-7 / 64 bit with ESET Smart Security 4 and I just
reconfigured the ESET Personal Firewall to ?Learning
Mode???immediately after that I received the following advice:

??adobe bridge CS5 trying to communicate with

Similar thing when launching Photoshop and Adobe Premiere, then I
blocked Bridge and Photoshop to communicate with the address and
Premiere takes a long time to start, NO problems with Photoshop and
Bridge after that?.

Does anyone what is this?

Is the http://www.avast.com/index.html a fake address?

BTW: I dont have any Avast program installed.

Thanks in Advance!

Did you have Avast installed in the past ?

--
Dave
Multi-AV Scanning Tool - http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp