Re: F-Secure Greedy?

On Aug 14, 11:51 pm, "David H. Lipman" <DLipman~nosp...@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
From: "Roy" <royba...@xxxxxxxxx>

| I have the same issue previously with Kaspersky internet security
| version 2009. that one PC that have only 256 of RAM was so slow ...
| That when I added another chip to make it 512, it improved
| dramatically the performance of the PC...
| Then lately with the latest Kaspersky version 2010, 512 Mb is
| insufficient that I had to upgrade it to 1 Gb .
| It might be the same reason with F secure.....?
| But there are still AVs that are not resource hungry... such as the
| NOD32.
| ..they seems to work well  in older PCs with less RAM  capacity?

256MB is the minimum just to RUN the WinXP OS w/o any software.

--
Davehttp://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
Multi-AV -http://www.pctipp.ch/downloads/dl/35905.asp

Roy

Roy

  • [Full-disclosure] Kaspersky IS&AV 2011/12 - Memory Corruption Vulnerability
    ... Kaspersky IS&AV 2011/12 - Memory Corruption Vulnerability ... Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 has everything that you need to stay safe and secure while you re surfing the web. ... ExceptionAddress: 6ddf9bed ...
    (Full-Disclosure)
  • Re: Antivirus advice (on freebies)
    ... Always somewhat subjective based upon preference and experience but - anyone care to offer any advice? ... And now that I secured a copy of Kaspersky Internet Security 2009, I install it and find my connection to the Internet is gone - zilch. ... I rate the latest NetNanny very highly - it provides superb controllable protection for youngsters and so it is now un-deleted and binned. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • kaspersky serial number download
    ... kaspersky serial 206 ... kaspersky 6.0 serial key 47 ... serial kaspersky anti virus personal pro 5.0.391 21 ... kaspersky internet security v7.0.0.125 serial number 13 ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 and Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 unveiled
    ... Ron Lopshire wrote: ... Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 and Kaspersky Internet Security 6.0 unveiled ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)