Re: A generic virus??

"Max Wachtel" <maxwachtel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:op.ux90mvpnkzp3b8@xxxxxx
On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 17:58:18 -0400, Walter R. <wr@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I use Win XP Pro 3. I also use Avast virus checker.

On a few occasions Avast stopped a download with the alert: Win32:
Trojan-Gen (Other) Virus/Worm

Is this a generic virus or what is it?

Stop downloading doggy files. BTW where are you downloading files from?
--

I like doggys....

  • Re: A generic virus??
    ... Is this a generic virus or what is it? ... Stop downloading doggy files. ... BTW where are you downloading files from? ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: A generic virus??
    ... Is this a generic virus or what is it? ... Stop downloading doggy files. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)
  • Re: A generic virus??
    ... Stop downloading doggy files. ... shoes. ... Considering the size of my cat, that was impressive in and of itself. ...
    (alt.comp.anti-virus)