Re: Avira AV9
- From: "Buffalo" <Eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 08:46:18 -0600
Did you check in services "Avira Antivir Guard"?
This service should start "Automatic".
Sure did. All is set as suggested. I really did read the Help files.
On Win2000 it is in the Control Panel under Admistrative Tools,
Services, Avira AntiVir Guard.
If anyone has another suggestion, I would appreciate it.
Just adding to the above. When Avira comes up as Disabled when I do a cold
boot, the "AntiVir Guard enable" choice, when rt clking on the tray icon, is
greyed-out and I have to open AntiVir by double clicking on the icon and
then selecting the 'activate' choice when the AntiVir screen comes up.
PS:In both cases, the Avira splash screen comes up during boot-ups.
- Prev by Date: Re: Avira AV9
- Next by Date: Re: Where can I download the latest viruses?
- Previous by thread: Re: Avira AV9
- Next by thread: Re: TT Livescan