Re: Which payware anti-virus app do you use and why?
- From: Kayman <kaymanDeleteThis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:04:30 +0700
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 08:13:13 -0400, MitchellWmA wrote:
Just would like to know what people use and why. thx ::g::
There are many good Anti-Virus applications available, and almost everyone
has his favorite. Most of the users are emotionally attached to their AV
application and will have excellent reasons for not recommending any other
The most important thing here is that all of the available choices listed
are better in some respects than in others, and which choice is better for
*you* depends on what you do, how you work, and which features you use. The
way you use your PC is different from others.
Have a look at this:
and be guided accordingly.
Good info can be obtained here:
BTW, the average homeuser operating a stand-alone computer can get by with
freely available good quality AV software.
- Prev by Date: Re: virus removal in CA antivirus
- Next by Date: Re: Which payware anti-virus app do you use and why?
- Previous by thread: Re: How to update NOD32?
- Next by thread: Re: Which payware anti-virus app do you use and why?