Re: How do I delete a trojan from a Zip file

Disable your antivirus, unzip the file, re-enable your anti-virus, scan the
file. Or delete the infected zip file and get a clean copy. Or upload the
file to www.virustotal.com to make sure it is not a false positive.

"BH2" <NOSPAMfurness50@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Guys,
Need some advice, I have a zip file with a software program on it, I need
to load the program, but my virus checkerNOD32 tells me that it contains
Win323/trojanDropper VB.NAI trojan(when I try to unzip it). How do I
delete the trojan so I can use the file
Your advice appreciated
Thanks
and Regards
Bob

  • unzip method...
    ... If I'm using an unzip method like this ... ... server everything in that folder will be deleted. ... after upload ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: unzipping of files from IIS
    ... or execute the exe file? ... check iis log for more clues. ... > them to be able to upload a zip file, unzip the file, and ...
  • Re: upload and unzip on server
    ... > how to upload a zipfile and unzip it on the server? ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Writing multiple files with one stream
    ... I have a bit of a performance problem. ... When I upload I am uploading the same ... files to each of the 5 servers. ... What is the performance like when you unzip ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)