Re: How do I delete a trojan from a Zip file

Disable your antivirus, unzip the file, re-enable your anti-virus, scan the
file. Or delete the infected zip file and get a clean copy. Or upload the
file to www.virustotal.com to make sure it is not a false positive.

"BH2" <NOSPAMfurness50@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hi Guys,
Need some advice, I have a zip file with a software program on it, I need
to load the program, but my virus checkerNOD32 tells me that it contains
Win323/trojanDropper VB.NAI trojan(when I try to unzip it). How do I
delete the trojan so I can use the file
Your advice appreciated
Thanks
and Regards