Mcafee vs Symantec

I just recently disabled Norton antivirus and installed Mcafee. I'm
not completely happy wth Norton Symantec particularly because it
toatly screwed up my DVD copy software.

Anyone here have any oppinions about Mcaffe vs Norton?

  • Re: poor quality burned DVDs/ Norton Anti-Virus
    ... More probable would be the MPEG-2 rendering software.... ... > be that the Norton anti virus and firewall aids in poor quality DVD burn? ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • cd/dvd rom will not read when Norton Anti Virus on
    ... Running xp pro with service pack 2 on. ... When I put on Norton 2005 av cd rom just reads disks as blanks and dvd ... When I un-install Norton, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: New Computer - No recovery disk....how to proceed
    ... that will restore the machine to its factory state. ... disk. ... I have a DVD burner, both on the new systems and on my primary system. ... I also use Win DVD 7 and Norton ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)
  • poor quality burned DVDs/ Norton Anti-Virus
    ... I just had a thought concerning the poor quality of my burned DVD's. ... be that the Norton anti virus and firewall aids in poor quality DVD burn? ... Norton is SO "in my face" I want to scream. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.moviemaker)
  • New Computer - No recovery disk....how to proceed
    ... Neither on has a recovery ... disk. ... I have a DVD burner, both on the new systems and on my primary system. ... I also use Win DVD 7 and Norton ...
    (alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt)