David H. Lipman wrote:
From: "Davy" <davy@xxxxxx>

Wat corporative antivirus should i use MaCafee, Kaspersky,
Trend,Sophos,Avast....

I always suggest McAfee Enterprise anti virus.

Why? Are you really that bitter at the world?

The corporate version of McAfee is lightyears better than the
consumer edition.

At work, everyone disables it because it hogs your system too much when it
runs. What good is an AV that everyone disables?

(a) We don't find it to be too much of a system hog here (~
20,000 installations). But we don't include the daily scan in
the default install - that one is a bit processor-intensive.
(b) Why do your end users have the capability to disable it?
.